Friday 2 December 2016

First draft down....how do I feel?

     My first draft of my critical review is complete! I have mixed feelings, of relief the content is down on file and hopefully now it will just be tweeting and adapting rather than a full rewrite (fingers crossed), of worry for my feedback, and apprehension of beginning looking at my professional artefact.
    I have enjoyed the process of looking for sources from different journals, YouTube and websites, feeling a great sense of progress within my practice as I have been able to take advice and knowledge from them to adapt my work. It is surprising once you begin to search, just how much content is out there for you to analyse and draw conclusions from. This has actually ended up being a small issue as, because I avefound so many useful resources, it has been difficult to condense into the 2500 word count.   I have gone over this count as I felt getting in content was important for the first draft, as it's easier to condense existing work than having to add more on, which would mean more research, analysis and evaluation.
    Now the wait..... For feedback,

Blogs will follow as I continue my final part of my BAPP journey

No comments:

Post a Comment