Tuesday 13 September 2016

A New Term... Getting Started!

After the Summer break, it's time to get back to the grind and start upon my final module of BAPP. I must say whilst I have enjoyed the academic break, I am really looking forward to getting my teeth into this final module, rounding off all my knowledge gained in previous modules, and creating an inquiry.
   After reading through Reader 7 and Module 3 Handbook, I felt the best way to ease myself back in would be a quick mind map of 'How do I get started' getting my ideas together and focusing back in on the task in hand.

 

  Whilst in previous modules we covered literature reviews, I have created a few points of interest to continue to research which may help my own professional inquiry. Using feedback from my tutor from Module 2, I am looking to slightly adapt my inquiry so it is more focused upon the entertainment element and how I can adapt my show programs, rather than the actual health benefits of performance. However these health/performance related articles will be a huge benefit to see what other organisations are in place for care and residential homes, and how they run to benefit the clientele the most.

If anyone knows of any other articles or blogs that are related to performance arts within care settings, I would love to discuss ideas further perhaps developing an online focus group on this topic?

Good luck to everyone else beginning BAPP whatever module you may be starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment