Thursday 15 October 2015

Task- You Tube Video

My First Vlog!
So this freaked me out a little bit... I have never posted on YouTube before, and thought it would be this complicated process that I would never understand and it would take me an age to post my video. Not true at all... its surprisingly easy and straight forward, taking just a few clicks to be out there for all to see.
   Here is my first video post, just introducing myself to this media, I guess just putting a face to my blog. Short and sweet, but I will be posting more as the module progresses with snippets from my life and work to back up the chatter on the blog.

Another Web 2.0 tool to tick off my list!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ami! upbeat entry - well spoken - clear communication. I like the way you have also described the process. For me it is going back to the Jetson's - an animation about a space age family - we have a smart phones that are now making audio and video ever more available for professional conversations.

    ReplyDelete